Selling your North Phoenix home could be a long process. However it doesn’t have to be.
According to real estate experts who analyzed home listings and tracked the data for the number of days that each house was on the market and compared that data with the homes features such as, amenities and architectural style help to determine which features are linked to quick home sales.
If you’re looking to sell your North Phoenix home and you want to do it quickly, Night Owl Realty can assist you. These five home points below often can lead to faster sell.
- Priced Right: This should come as no surprise to you, but the higher your asking price, the longer it can take to find a buyer. Homes listed between $200,000 and $250,000 sold in about 83 days, this was faster than those in any other home price range.
- Mid-sized homes for buyers: Although bigger homes tend to get more views on websites than smaller homes, that doesn’t translate to a quick sale. Considering we live in the desert bigger homes are more expensive to cool in the summer and maintain. Homes that typically sell the quickest are approximately in the 1,500 to 2,000 square feet range.
- Stainless steel: Stainless steel appliances are a very hot selling point in a North Phoenix home. Although new appliance finishes like slate are starting to gain traction, stainless steel is still the King for kitchens these days.
- Unique architecture: If you are hoping to sell your North Phoenix Spanish-style home, you’re in luck. Spanish-style homes tend to sell “incredibly quickly” because they’re often located in hot real estate markets. On the flip side, Victorian-style homes often spend a longer time on the market
- Schools: If your North Phoenix home for sale is located near a good school, you may be in for a quick sale. Typically homes near top rated schools get the most page views on websites and sold in 76 days on average. Homes located near a stadium also sale quickly.